Is anyone else still in shock about the fact that August 1st is tomorrow?! I don’t know about you guys, but August is basically like a “back to school” month for me. This is the time where I begin preparing for the next semester (ugh) and get back into full-blown school mode.
Here is a list of my top picks for back to school this fall:
- Donut Notecards: These are too funny. Nothing is better than receiving mail in college (literally nothing) so these are awesome to have for when you want to write to someone! P.S if you love receiving mail as much as I do you should totally join the Blogger Buddies Pen Pal Community!
- Urban Outfitters Tapestry: Tapestries can make any room go from drab to fab. My quad-mates and I just purchased this one for our common room!
- Kate Spade Watch: Totally need a watch to make sure you’re on time for class…right!?
- Boyfriend Sweats: I have a ton of these. They are perfect for lounging!
- Essie Nail Polish: One of my biggest pet peeves is when my nails aren’t painted. I bought this color a couple weeks ago and have been wearing it every day since!
- Jansport Backpack: I actually just purchased this backpack (my Vera one finally gave out L). If you didn’t know, Jansport backpacks have lifetime warranties- this is awesome! If this backpack isn’t for you though, there are a bunch of different types out there!
- Kate Spade Agenda: Planners definitely are a necessity in college; I just bought this one and am obsessed. I used a Lilly planner for a long time but needed something fresh for the new semester.
- Pencils: OBVIOUSLY need these to match the planner… right?
- J.Crew Blazer: A blazer is perfect for any presentation or professional meeting. I think every college girl should invest in one of these bad boys!
- Notepad: College can definitely get stressful and “to-do” lists are a major help. Something I’m really good at is spending all of my life savings on cute little notepads like this one.
- Sperry Duck Boot: If you go to a colder school like me, cold weather boots are a must have! I think these are so cute and unique.
- Fit Bit: It can be tough to stay healthy in college. Although I have only had my Fit Bit for a couple weeks, it’s safe to say that I am IN LOVE with it. This thing keeps me active and motivates me to be healthy every day.
- Coffee Mug: Can we just take a minute to look at how cute this mug is?!
What are your back to school necessities? Do you have any of the things on this list?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the start to August!