Hope you all are having a wonderful Mothers Day eating a fancy brunch or something #jealous. Anyways, unfortunately, I can’t be home with my mom on Mother’s Day this year because I have a bunch of finals tomorrow 🙁
Wishing my super-awesome-fabulous mumzie the best of Mother’s Days even though I can’t be there with her!
Here’s a list of 20 things that I’m lucky enough to thank my mom for
- For making sure I had my fancy black and white outfit for all of the horrible 8th grade band concerts.
- For driving me to and from practice every day of the week from middle school up until high school.
- For making sure every year on my birthday fresh Cinnabuns are waiting for me on the counter when I wake up.
- For the whole birth thing- I hear that sucks.
- For letting me know when it was time to start wearing deodorant so I didn’t smell- I still smell most of the time though, what can I say I’m just a sweaty person I guess :/
- For making sure my jersey was clean in time for the game the next day.
- For making sure my clothes were clean in general.
- For simply inspiring me to be the best version of myself I could possibly be.
- For allowing me to drive her car again even though I once crashed it into a tree. (oops)
- For supporting me in everything I do, no matter what.
- For being my biggest fan at all of the high school games, even if it was just to watch me sit on the bench for an hour and a half.
- For being the boss of the house.
- For making sure I had a “real dinner” every night… because apparently ice cream isn’t “real dinner”… who knew?
- For making sure my house is the cleanest and the most beautifully decorated out of all of my friends.
- For giving me my brother, who I may or may not have once wished to sell and now am happy to have him.
- For being able to deal with Frank’s “butterflies”.
- For being right no matter what…. even in situations where I really wish she wasn’t.
- For always doing her best to keep me up with the latest fashion, even in the 6th grade when you had to wear everything Hollister- you best believe that is not cheap.
- For dealing with my 20 texts a day asking her to send pictures of my dog to me when I’m away at school.
- For being the kind of person that I actually do want to become — because after all, it’s inevitable.
Hope you all have a great day!